Flight 104 is the 26th produced, and the 23rd broadcast, episode of the British television series Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons.
When the Mysterons threaten to sabotage a vital conference at Lake Toma in Switzerland, Captain Scarlet and Captain Blue are assigned to escort the world's leading astrophysicist, Dr. Ernst Conrad, to Geneva. The trio board their plane at Novena Airport, unaware that Flight 104 to Geneva is under Mysteron control...
- Incidental music originally composed for Stingray can be heard when Flight 104 passes over the power station.
- The footage of the Fire Tenders is a reused clip from the Thunderbirds episode Trapped In The Sky.
- The script gives the reporter’s name as Harry.
- The Mysterons section of The Captain Scarlet Spectrum Agents’ Manual gives Dr. Conrad’s first name as “Ernst.“
- Flight 104 appears again ,in stock footage from this episode, in the Joe 90 episodes The Most Special Agent, International Concerto and Business Holiday; as the World Air Force B107 Bomber in Arctic Adventure; the Hypersonic C418 in The Fortress; and the F116 hypersonic fighter in Talkdown (Joe 90 episode).