Tune of Danger is the 13th broadcast episode and 31st produced episode of British television series Stingray.
Agent X-2-Zero makes plans to ruin a jazz group's performance in Marina's father's home undersea city with a bomb.
- In the first shot we see of Lieutenant Gray, hidden just behind him is Commander Zero from Fireball XL5.
- Also among the audience are the three WSP Commanders and Sandy Gibson from Titan Goes Pop.
- This episode is one of only three where Surface Agent X-2-Zero appears in an episode without King Titan. The Other episodes are Tom Thumb Tempest and Rescue From The Skies.
- The radio used by Lieutenant Grey to communicate with X20 was previously seen in Marineville Traitor as Commander Shore's concealed transmitter.
- The Wasps jazz numbers are played by Gordon Langford (piano), Alan Ganley (drums) and Joe Mundele (bass).
- Lieutenant Lawrence ‘Larry’ Gray is named after Barry Gray, as is the pianist’s piano (a Graystein).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.